Indiegogo Education Center Plus Terms and Conditions
Effective as of March 31, 2022
PLEASE READ THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS CAREFULLY BEFORE SUBSCRIBING TO EDUCATION CENTER PLUS:
Indiegogo allows you to access and/or utilize certain premium services or content in exchange for a recurring fee (see the Subscription section below), as applicable to the relevant services (Education Center Plus shall be represented by the term, “Education CP”). Your transactions and any other use of the Education CP are subject to these Indiegogo Education CP Terms and Conditions (“Education CP Terms”).
1. Your Acceptance
When you sign up for Education CP, you signify that you wish to enter into a binding contract for the provision of the Education CP.
Indiegogo accepts payment via the current payment method indicated prior to purchase, which is through our third-party payment processor, Stripe, or any other form of payment that we make available to you from time to time. You must have a valid accepted form of payment on file in order to access Education CP. You agree to abide by the Terms as well as other legal agreements from a third-party payment processor, that govern your use of a given payment processing method. Rates for Education CP may change at any time, and Indiegogo does not provide price protection or refunds in the event of a price reduction or promotional offering. You agree to pay for the Education CP Subscription that you sign up for. Our payment processor will charge your credit card or other form of payment for the price listed on the relevant Education CP offer, along with any additional amounts relating to applicable taxes, bank fees and currency fluctuations if Indiegogo is required to collect or pay any taxes in connection with your Education CP Subscription.
AUTOMATIC MONTHLY RENEWAL: You can cancel your Subscription at any time, but your access will end just before the next billing cycle if you are on automatic monthly renewal (“Subscription”). Your Subscription will be at the rate at which level of membership you have selected. You may change your level of membership Subscription at any time. To do this, please sign in to the Education CP and navigate to “My Account” located on the top right hand of the Education CP. Requests for refunds must be directed to our customer support team at firstname.lastname@example.org. We reserve the right to approve or deny refund requests at our sole discretion. If you receive a refund for any reason, Indiegogo reserves the right to terminate your access to the Education CP.
If you sign up for a Subscription to Education CP that automatically renews, you may cancel the Subscription any time before the end of the current billing period and the cancellation will take effect on the next billing period. To cancel your Subscription, you may do so by logging into your account on Education CP and changing/canceling your membership profile in Education CP. You will lose access to the Education CP from the time you cancel, and will not receive a refund or credit for any remaining days in your current billing period.
4. Accessing Education CP
Additionally, your use of the Education CP is subject to the Indiegogo’s Community Guidelines, which describe how you may use the Services on Indiegogo (e.g., prohibitions against harassment, hate speech).
Indiegogo and Education CP employ reasonable efforts to include accurate and up-to-date information. However, Indiegogo and Education CP do not make any warranties or representations as to the accuracy. We assume no responsibility or liability for any errors or omissions in the Education CP.
Your use of the Education CP must be only for personal use. You agree not to use any Education CP, in whole or in part in connection with any public presentation. You are receiving a non-exclusive license to access the Education CP and all rights, title and interest in the Education CP. Any rights not expressly granted to you in these Terms are reserved by Indiegogo and its licensors. If Indiegogo reasonably determines that you violated any of the terms and conditions of the Education CP Terms, Indiegogo may terminate your access to the Education CP and/or your Indiegogo account without notice and without refund to you.
ACCESSIBILITY: If you are having difficulty viewing the content or navigating the site, please email our team at email@example.com. We will be happy to assist you.
INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY: If you believe Education CP is infringing on your intellectual property, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org and follow our notification procedures listed in our Intellectual Property Policy.
When you use the Education CP, you may not (or attempt to) do any of the following. In the event that it is discovered that you have violated any of the below restrictions, your Subscription and access may be terminated immediately in our sole discretion.
- share your Indiegogo or Education CP account(s) and/or password(s) with someone else to allow them to access any Education CP content that such person did not Subscribe to;
- copy, sell, rent, download, share, post on the internet, or sublicense the Education CP content to anyone that has not Subscribed to that Education CP;
- break any of our Community Guidelines in regard to discourse on Education CP;
- impersonate or attempt to impersonate a person, entity, or an employee of an entity;
- Attempt to gain unauthorized access to disrupt or damage any parts of Education CP;
- circumvent, reverse-engineer, modify, disable, or otherwise tamper with any security technology that Indiegogo uses to protect the Education CP or encourage or help anyone else to do so; or
- use the Education CP in an illegal manner or for an illegal purpose.
Changes or Discontinuation of Education CP. Indiegogo reserves the right to change the availability of Education CP. In addition, we reserve the right to modify, suspend, or discontinue any Education CP with or without notice to you and we will not be liable to you or any third party for any such modifications, suspension, or termination. However, this will not affect your ability to cancel your Subscription.
Removal or Unavailability of Content. In certain cases, content available within the Education CP may become unavailable due to restrictions from our partners who license us such content or other legal or policy reasons. Indiegogo will have no liability to you for any such unavailability.
Changes to the Education CP Terms. We may also change these Education CP Terms from time to time so we encourage you to periodically review the most up-to-date version at https://entrepreneur.indiegogo.com/education/plus/terms-and-conditions/.
Education CP welcomes user feedback and suggestions (“User Feedback”). Submitting feedback or any user suggestions automatically becomes the property of Indiegogo and Education CP and you acknowledge that you will not retain any intellectual property right or other right title or interest in the User Feedback.
8. Other Important Terms
- You agree to use the Education CP at your own risk and, subject to applicable laws, Indiegogo will have no liability to you for any content that you find offensive.
- You agree that you are solely responsible for (and that Indiegogo has no responsibility to you for) your use of any Education CP, any breach of your obligations under the Education CP Terms, and for the consequences (including loss or damage of any kind which Indiegogo may suffer) of any such breach.
- You acknowledge and agree that you are responsible for paying all fees in a timely manner and for providing us with a valid credit card or other form of payment acceptable to Indiegogo. IN ADDITION, YOU ACKNOWLEDGE THAT YOUR ONLINE ACCEPTANCE CONSTITUTES A BINDING AGREEMENT BETWEEN YOU AND INDIEGOGO AND SIGNIFIES YOUR INTENT TO BE BOUND TO SUCH ONLINE ACCEPTANCES.
- SUBJECT TO APPLICABLE LAWS, IN NO EVENT WILL INDIEGOGO OR ITS AFFILIATES’ AGGREGATE LIABILITY FOR ANY AND ALL CAUSES OF ACTION BROUGHT BY YOU OR YOUR AGENTS ARISING FROM OR RELATED TO THE EDUCATION CP SERVICES EXCEED THE PAYMENTS ACTUALLY RECEIVED AND RETAINED BY INDIEGOGO FROM YOU FOR THE EDUCATION CP.
- YOU ACKNOWLEDGE AND AGREE THAT, TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, THE ENTIRE RISK ARISING OUT OF YOUR ACCESS TO AND USE OF THE SERVICES AND USER CONTENT, AND ANY CONTACT YOU HAVE WITH OTHER USERS OR THIRD PARTIES, WHETHER IN PERSON OR ONLINE, REMAINS WITH YOU. NEITHER INDIEGOGO NOR ANY OTHER PARTY INVOLVED IN CREATING, PRODUCING, OR DELIVERING THE SERVICES WILL BE LIABLE (WHETHER BASED ON WARRANTY, CONTRACT, TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE), PRODUCT LIABILITY OR ANY OTHER LEGAL THEORY, AND WHETHER OR NOT INDIEGOGO HAS BEEN INFORMED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGE, EVEN IF A LIMITED REMEDY SET FORTH HEREIN IS FOUND TO HAVE FAILED OF ITS ESSENTIAL PURPOSE) FOR: (A) ANY INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, EXEMPLARY OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, INCLUDING LOST PROFITS, LOSS OF DATA OR LOSS OF GOODWILL; (B) SERVICE INTERRUPTION, COMPUTER DAMAGE OR SYSTEM FAILURE; (C) THE COST OF SUBSTITUTE PRODUCTS OR SERVICES; (D) ANY DAMAGES FOR PERSONAL OR BODILY INJURY OR EMOTIONAL DISTRESS ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THESE TERMS; (E) THE USE OF OR INABILITY TO USE THE SERVICES; (F) ANY COMMUNICATIONS OR OTHER INTERACTIONS WITH OTHER USERS OR OTHER PERSONS WITH WHOM YOU COMMUNICATE OR INTERACT AS A RESULT OF YOUR USE OF THE SERVICES; OR (G) YOUR CAMPAIGNS OR CONTRIBUTIONS.
9. Privacy & Security