The shipping experts at Ingram Micro Commerce & Lifecycle Services are returning by popular demand to lead this webinar on the ins and outs of shipping and fulfillment after crowdfunding.
After you launch on Indiegogo, have you thought about how you’ll deliver your product to backers? This February 13th, Wednesday at 10am PT / 1pm ET, our hosts will answer your questions about:
- Planning for everything from packaging and tracking to returns and insurance post-manufacturing
- Learning when to create your shipping strategy and how to choose the right logistics method
- Deciding whether to ship internationally, and uncovering hidden costs like tariffs and customs fees
We’ll also show a demo of Indiegogo and Ingram Micro’s new Shipping Calculator, which can help you start estimating your product’s shipping costs in minutes.
Register for the webinar today!
What: Webinar: Shipping & Fulfillment 101
When: Wednesday, February 13th at 10am PT / 1pm ET
- Andrew Kesler, Cross-Border Sales Specialist, Ingram Micro
- Reza Hayat, Global Sales Executive, Ingram Micro
To help entrepreneurs fulfill orders with ease, Indiegogo has partnered with Ingram Micro Commerce & Lifecycle Services. Whether you’ve just launched your campaign or are looking to scale your business, Ingram Micro offers Indiegogo campaigners free shipping consultations, flash funding opportunities, and cost-cutting technology to help you ship smarter, faster.