Do you have a working prototype? On average, campaigns that have working prototypes at the time of launch raise 186% more than campaigns that don’t. That’s because prototypes build more trust with backers, and helps get your product in front of opportunities that spread the word through media coverage and industry reviews.
Learn how to get started on building your prototype from Keaton Andersen, Manager of Engineering Tools at Arrow Electronics with our Prototyping 101 Webinar: Keys to Success, on Tuesday, August 14th, 10 AM – 11 AM PST.
The webinar will include the following:
- Why Indiegogo & Arrow teamed up to help entrepreneurs
- The importance of a prototype for your business
- Different stages of prototype development and what’s right for you
- Prototyping tools & resources
- How to think about a BOM (bill of materials)
A Q & A will follow, so bring your questions!
Together, Arrow & Indiegogo support tech startups from ideation through production via the Arrow Certification Program. Whether it’s engineering design tools, discounts on parts or funding, Arrow and Indiegogo will match you with the resources and experts you need. Learn more and join the Arrow Certification Program here.