Did you know that campaigns that have working prototypes at the time of launch raise 186% more than campaigns that don’t?
That’s because prototypes build more trust with backers, and helps get your product in front of opportunities that spread the word through media coverage and industry reviews.
Keaton Andersen, Manager of Engineering tools at Arrow Electronics will host a webinar Wednesday, February 28th at 10 AM PST (1 PM EST) that will help you get started on building your prototype. Register today.
The webinar will include the following:
- Why Indiegogo & Arrow teamed up to help entrepreneurs
- The importance of a prototype for your business
- Different stages of prototype development and what’s right for you
- Prototyping tools & resources
- How to think about BOM (bill of materials)
To give entrepreneurs the tools and services to bring their ideas to life and reap the benefits, Indiegogo partnered with Arrow Electronics to offer the Arrow Certification Program. Arrow Electronics is a global technology company with thousands of engineers, exclusive online design tools, distribution services, marketing and supply expertise, all set up to support you!
Learn more about the Arrow Certification Program here.